Making a will or dealing with the probate or estate administration of a loved one can involve difficult decisions and be a stressful process. We are committed to making it as easy for you as we can and will do all we can to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
As proof of this commitment, we are proud to have achieved the high standards of practice and integrity required to become accredited with the Law Society's Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme.
This Scheme's logo is your guarantee that our practice will provide high quality will drafting, probate and estate administration services.
This Charter tells you what you can expect from us.
The Law Society's Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS)
The Law Society has set up a new quality scheme for solicitors who deal with will drafting, probate and estate administration services.
We are a member of the WIQS, which means that we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give clients a professional and quality service.
What we will do for you:
We will carry out our work for you in accordance with the good practice standards of the Law Society's Wills and Inheritance Protocol.
What you can expect from us:
- We will treat you with dignity and respect.
- We will be polite and considerate.
- We will use clear language and keep legal jargon to a minimum.
- We will explain what the costs are likely to be and how we charge.
- We will advise you on the issues and the options for dealing with them.
- We will explain what you can expect from us.
- We will carry out our work in a timely manner.
- We will respond promptly to your enquiries, and keep you informed of our rogress.
- We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society's WIQS.
- Click here to read more about our WIQS Accreditation
What to do if you are not satisfied with our service:
If you want to complain about a solicitor, please ask for details of our firm's complaints procedure. Click here for more information about how to complain.
If you have any other concern about the firm as a member of the CQS please contact the Law Society team: email@example.com