RLE LAW Solicitors was established in 2010 and incorporated the firm of RL Edwards which had been providing legal services to individuals and businesses for over 50 years.
We also appreciate that the issue of cost is an important factor for our clients and we are able to provide a range of fee structures and also bespoke services. The fundamental principle behind our approach to fees is transparency.
We recognise that people are at the heart of our business. We are committed to the training and development of all of our staff, as a critical element in the delivery of quality legal services to our clients. We recognise that our clients demand efficient and well-trained legal teams to deliver the correct solutions.
We hold the Law Society's coveted Lexcel accreditation, the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and the Law Society's Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS).
We were recently shortlisted in the Welsh Law Awards for best Family Law Department and have also had one of our director's shortlisted for the 2023 Legal Aid Lawyer of Year Awards.
We continually strive for excellence and our clients and employees are at the core of all we strive to achieve.
Our Core Values
- Act with integrity and independence
- Build long term relationships with our clients
- Always act in the best interest of clients
- Provide a high standard of service
- Use uncomplicated, plain language
- Maintain public confidence
- Offer best value in all of our services
- Offer practical and cost-effective solutions
- Investment in staff and technology to ensure a service is provided by a committed team of individuals using cutting edge technology
- Take our corporate responsibility seriously