If you are looking to buy or sell your family home, or invest in residential property, you should always check whether your solicitor is an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme. What does this accreditation mean to you as a property client?
This scheme has the support of the Council of Mortgage Lenders, the Building Societies Association, the Association of British Insurers and the Legal Ombudsman.
Some major lenders, such as HSBC and Santander now use this scheme as a starting point for panel membership.
This means they will only allow purchases or re-mortgages on their mortgage products to be undertaken by firms who carry this accreditation.
We pride ourselves on client satisfaction and are dedicated to providing an excellent service, and we are pleased the accreditation to say we are meeting these standards.
Our commitment to you:
- Explain the legal process of a sale or purchase clearly
- Be clear and transparent about the costs every step of the way
- Treat you fairly, politely & professionally
- Respond promptly to all enquiries and keep you updated every step of the way
- Tell you about any problems as soon as we become aware of them
- Ask for your feedback so that we can continually improve our service