We have a vacancy for a full time Conveyancing Fee Earner to join our growing Conveyancing Department. This will be based in our Treorchy office, however homeworking will be considered.
- You will be responsible for running your own conveyancing transactions through to and including post completion.
- You will mainly be dealing with registered freehold titles. Training can be given for leasehold and unregistered transactions.
- You should be able to draft contract packs.
- You should be able to deal with sale enquiries efficiently, to include sending them to client and replying to the buyers lawyers.
- You should be able to draft completion statements and prepare contract packs.
- You should be able to interpret and advise on searches.
- You should be able to effectively update clients, estate agents and brokers.
- You should be able to prepare mortgage reports and deal with mortgage conditions.
- You should be able to prepare and submit LTT/SDLT forms.
- Post completion experience is not essential as training can be given.
- Title checking experience is not required however would be an advantage.
- You should have a good understanding of the conveyancing process
- You should have good customer service skills
- You should have experience of managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Potential for homeworking
- 20 days holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Salary depending on experience.
- Pension Scheme
Applications should be submitted by sending your CV to Kelly.Hancock@rlelaw.com