Paralegal/Trainee Solicitor/Trainee CILEx
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working as a legal assistant or paralegal in a family or private client department;
- Experience of using case management systems and Microsoft Office and be IT literate;
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and be a team player;
- Be hard working and able to use own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, in person and also via email.
Duties will include:
- Taking instructions from clients;
- Opening and closing files;
- General administrative duties;
- Assisting with billing;
- Attending Public Law Outline Meetings;
- Drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Preparing legal documents in both legally aided and private matters.
The firm will offer excellent career progression and an opportunity to work in a progressive and welsh established law firm. The position is for a Paralegal role in the first instance with a recognised period of training being offered after satisfactory completion of a probation period.
Applications should be submitted by sending your CV to Delyth.Ames@rlelaw.com